We are hiring !
One of our top clients in the banking industry is expanding and they are looking for a Application Manager!
Our team is growing rapidly so don’t hesitate to apply!
- Ensure the proper functioning of applications (availability, performance, continuity, security).
- Manage application evolution by defining user needs with the relevant business lines.
- Manage application settings and updates.
- Participate and actively contribute to ongoing projects.
- Support application incidents as part of secondary support level.
- Write and ensure documentation.
- Support multidisciplinary projects.
- A Bachelor HES in Business Informatics or other title deemed equivalent.
- Proven experience in a similar position.
- Good knowledge of application management and configuration.
- Knowledge of the hospital or pharmaceutical environment, an asset.
- Knowledge in transverse software (DPI or ERP), an asset.
- Technical English (spoken and written), required.
- A driver's license and a vehicle
- Autonomy, organizational and methodological skills, good sense of service client (internal or external).
- A very good ability to collaborate, active listening and flexibility.
- A group of acute care and rehabilitation facilities, EMS and medical centers spread throughout the Côte region.
- An institution, in full evolution, which combines the capacity for action and innovation while guaranteeing fair treatment to all its patients and residents.
- A set of 2000 employees taking care of patients and residents of the region, in sharing 4 values on a daily basis: Responsibility – Proximity – Humanity – Competence.
- The opportunity to become the actor of a stimulating institution in expansion, capable to undertake.
- A position in a human-sized institution whose working environment is pleasant.
- A working atmosphere valuing exchange, proximity and teamwork.
- Recognized and valued competence centres.
- Conditions governed by a collective labour agreement.