We are hiring !
One of our top clients in the banking industry is expanding and they are looking for a Windows / Linux System Engineer!
Our team is growing rapidly so don’t hesitate to apply!
• Design, implementation, and evaluation of IT infrastructure;
• Management and administration of production environments (VMWare / Windows / Linux);
• Management and administration of storage environments (SANs) and backup & archiving;
• Analysis and implementation of technical solutions;
• Analysis, design and execution of hardware and software migration plans;
• Participation in collaboration with architects in the design of architecture and infrastructure, in the context of new transformation projects;
• Training of Production Support team members on new implementations before the start-up and documentation of the operating file.
• 5 years experience on a similar function;
• Extensive experience in the field of system integration and environmental management of production;
• Experience in migrating VMWare, Linux OS and Windows virtual environments;
• Higher education in computer science supplemented by Linux and VMWare certifications;
• Very good knowledge and skills on Linux and Windows Server;
• Good knowledge of SQL and MSQL, knowledge of Oracle is a plus;
• Knowledge and experience on Azure Cloud is an asset;
• Native French speaker with a very good level of English;
• Structured, methodical, and with an analytical mind;
• Organized and autonomous in problem solving.