We are hiring! One of our premium clients in the trading domain is looking for OpenLink Developers !The team is growing rapidly, so if the position suits you or someone you know, don’t hesitate to apply!
- Responsible for developing, enhancing, modifying and/or maintaining applications
- Understanding business requirements, to pilot and prototype new solutions including setup, development, unit testing and demonstration
- Working closely with technical team and business users to gather detailed specifications and requirements for extensions and enhancements to OpenLink Findur
- Determine and design solutions that are scalable and sustainable for a global business
- Establish and maintain stakeholder satisfaction levels
- Build and develop strong trust relationships with the stakeholders demonstrated through clearly owning, resolving and communicating issues and problems
- Maintain and enhance systems as required by the business
- Collaborate with DBA to model database, create stored procedures, etc.
- Solid experience with OpenLink Endur or Findur V14.1+
- At least 4+ years of hands-on enterprise OpenLink Endur/Findur application development experience
- Experience with JVS/OC.
- Experience with Crystal reports, Data Warehouse
- Experience on OpenLink performance improvement
- Experience on major OpenLink modules like APM, TPM, Connex,FIX, Back Office, Risk.
- Solid experience in Oracle database , SQL, PL/SQL
- Strong foundation in multi-tiers, distributed application development
- Background in java is preferred
- Some knowledge of derivatives and financial products
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Sense of responsibility and initiative
- Ability to work autonomously
- Demonstrated track record of continuous improvement and innovative thinking both in approach and in practical effect
- Resistance to stress and time-pressure
- Agile and flexible mindset, reactive to requests
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to interact with colleagues of diverse cultures; respect for diversity
- Good IT skills; proficiency in Windows environment is expected
- Proficiency in spoken and written English is required; knowledge of French is an asset
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent education level
- 4 years of work experience in OpenLink application maintenance and support roles from the financial or commodities industry